Friday, February 5, 2010

Sample Gratitude Certificate Please Help Me With My Writer's Block?

Please help me with my writer's block? - sample gratitude certificate

I am a new writer for a lifestyle magazine. My boss has asked me a text for a document that the lady (a contractor) they wanting to write off the front page of last week. He said he might want to display on the wall in his restaurant recognition. The US-CERT has to look very good. I seem to have a blockage. Where can I find a sample? Help?

4 comments:

dandy said...

Suffice it to say that your magazine is as a leader in your field or something detected.

The diplomas are an affirmation, recognition, or termination of the concession.

Otherwise, try to convince your boss about it, make fun of a copy of the article and the environment for them. Would show, probably.

Ed Atun said...

To make history in which the normal praise and congratulate her. If you do not think of anything to talk to someone who knows. What she would really say. They do not mention their names. Talk to people who leave the restaurant. Real people. Do not tell them who they are, Tho.
Then you start writing. Who cares if they make mistakes. Forward.

Mousumi R said...

Industry News
http://lfarodemurcia.info/

dissmiss said...

Try Google.

Post a Comment