Monday, February 22, 2010

Baseball Bat Repair Cd/dvd Drives Not Showing In My Computer Or Device Manager.theres No Error Messages?

Cd/dvd drives not showing in my computer or device manager.theres no error messages? - baseball bat repair

My Suite McAfee detects a trojan spyware on your PC and remove them from the HD before problem.my-Up Light is definitely on.Think Ive got the bass register problems.bought window "consultants" who's Guide CD Repair registration damage can not, but with the CD or load XP working.went lead, because no one in the registry and manually deleted the upper and lower filters but gains no joy.
Also my PC is very slow.my PC takes forever to load and log off, and the EI often.On start-up lock I know that the message of "Slave Driver sec-incompatible."
I've gone to the BIOS setup, I think I buggered.
HELP ME! Pleaseeee. What is the correct BIOS / CMOS settings.and What can I do for CD / DVD drives are working.
Ive "PHILIPS PCRW404 cd --RW "and" SDMI502-TOSHIBA DVD-ROM. "A" GA-71XE motherboard, AMD Athlon (tm) Processor 1.01GHz, 448MB RAM, Win XP SP-2.

Any advice is always welcome 2death B4 bash "adequate" with a bat in baseball.

0 comments:

Post a Comment