Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ear Infection Ontario 2009 What Does My Dream Mean? Easy Points!?

What does my dream mean? Easy points!? - ear infection ontario 2009

Part I: I rode in the middle of the night to go with my friend (he in a small town lives 3 hours.) When I arrived, I see in the bar (where it is), and Steward, Deb, says: "Honey, I'm sorry. She went to the Ontario Hot Springs. There is no place, and I was crazy, but understanding.

In the same dream, part two: I have earrings, and I felt a little resistance in the left ear. (External control my ear was normal.) When I rolled down the hill, there was a secret pocket of infestation used with this evil trick orange pus everywhere. I mean, like an unreasonable amount. He hit the wall, the mirror around the corner and in my eyes, at least 2 cups of mucus. I was sad for him and thought: "This is a pigE "(in terms of the molasses) in the eye. Then I woke up.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 comments:

lionhear... said...

Well, here is a session:

Part 1) you can see from his friend, but deep in the back had been disappointed in any way, shape or manner.

Part 2) You may have to do something for you routine, but also harmful in some form of life, whether in relationships, health, etc.. Needless to say, she was able to bite and buttocks.

"Again, very safe, but that's my 2 cents.

Post a Comment