Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Make A Diaper Carriage Blog Baby Shower HEELPP!?

Baby shower HEELPP!? - how to make a diaper carriage blog

I run one of my best friends a baby shower. Another good friend of hers was one for the family of his "church" about 2 weeks. Mine is this Saturday. I've seen pictures of others and the sacred cow. The cake was nice, 3 levels with a daisy flower fondant and a baby in a car with ice on top! She had 3 centers diaper cake, all made to order. Gorgeous like "I can not wait to meet you, Ava! Balloons and serve sandwiches.
I bought plates in pastel colors of the tree of the dollar .. I wanted to do something, punch, and some mini-sandwiches, muffins with pink ... some games with shower Prices Scented Candle .... I feel like my shower care about the quality of the inexpensive and sooo bad in comparison to the other! What should I do? I'm on a budget! How can I MAKand sees it !?!?!?! more upscale

0 comments:

Post a Comment