Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Put My Wife On My Wife Put A Restraining Order On Me?

My wife put a restraining order on me? - how to put my wife on

Your wife, to impose an injunction with you that you prevent your children if you and your stay here more than four hours apart and I have not seen or spoken, or abdominal 20th June 2009 and February 5, 2010. the only reason why he did it because I'm divorced and are fighting for custody because my children are in danger, but I have not seen or spoken to her since last year. You never know what gave me all the document that I see going on around the phone all courts of the firm, it is placed where it all in.

2 comments:

olderbut... said...

Discuss with your local authorities and ask them what their rights are, or better still, hire a lawyer!

K S said...

Try calling the city where you live. That will not issue a permanent injunction, without your knowledge. Usually the temporary and is serious when it becomes final. The district court at least put them in the right direction. I doubt there is an in its place, but.

Post a Comment