Thursday, January 21, 2010

Proximity Alarm Proximity Control On Car Alarm System?

Proximity control on car alarm system? - proximity alarm

I consider purchasing an alarm system with a control of the surrounding area and I have a question about local control. I know that recognizes a person, if my car will be nearby, and he warned the person and the person does not remove the alarm sound. But the control detects near anything other than another person. As if someone had a car parks next to me, because I do not want to trigger the alarm.

1 comments:

Pat said...

It can detect a car. In fact, it can detect objects of mass equal to or greater than the mass of humanity. But when the alarm goes off, another car would be so close to her, almost touching. You can set the sensitivity of local control. This can be configured to detect a car parked next to you, but you can configure to recognize how things are only very close to his car.

Post a Comment