Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bridesmaid Pearl Jewelry Will Gold Vintage Jewelry Match My Bridesmaid's Ivory Shoes?

Will gold vintage jewelry match my bridesmaid's ivory shoes? - bridesmaid pearl jewelry

My wedding is in March, the dresses of the bridesmaids are the length and sage tea. I think they are peep toe shoes, ivory of their choice (they can not agree on a shoe-specific) are. What color jewelry is acceptable to use them? In fact, all have a gold necklace with different times for gifts.

Gold is shock with ivory shoes? My jewelry is a necklace of pearls.

2 comments:

Cat Lady said...

Since the jewelry would be appropriate usually worn on the neck or ears, antique gold jewelry, no matter what the shoes look. Might be a good idea for the shoes too discreet, if the jewelry is advertising, no shoes.

yolanda said...

During the harvest is always honest, until the gold I suggest you keep it simple, I'm not on it and lightly you. Remember the day that everyone looks at you and not what the bridesmaids to wear around their necks. But to answer your question, if it mixes very well, if only to decide to go with other simple parts. Thus, regardless of your choice of shoes have a classic look.

Post a Comment