Saturday, January 30, 2010

Prop Guards For Outboard Motors What Do You Think Of This Old, Chinese Dragon-related Poem I Wrote?

What do you think of this old, Chinese dragon-related poem I wrote? - prop guards for outboard motors

Piercing puffy clouds rolling in the air
Settlement of precipitation is my designated care.
With five fingers with claws and a length of snakes without wings
I am real, Imperial has the power of the dragon.
The atmosphere is my open the cave on.

Imperial China is a huge, huge, monumental
The emperor is waiting to be sentimental.
"The defense of the honor of the divine dynasty in power!
They rejoice in his glory, to protect valuable as a flower. "
We must not forget where you put His Highness capricious.

The rebellion broke out in a tray at a distance
Some rebel elements interrupting.
However, these concerns are mortal: I make rain for the plants.
Frankly, I do not know take care of ideological foundations.
Farm families need to feed plants for planting.

The emperor calls me to the Forbidden City in Beijing. . .

(Continue to the end here: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/libr/p/j/p ...)

5 comments:

Happy said...

that's awesome! I'll steal a line from here and use it to show what I think all people respond to:
"The rebels are cowards and never show their faces"

I like it.


* Sigh *, you know, Pauly, if you ask: "OMG! Do you already have the nail nine from Paris? 150answers you have won, and 100 were marked as interesting.

Kevin S said...

They have done a fantastic job with it. Missed a hit here and there, but nothing I could not fix easily. For example, the emperor is waiting to be sentimental, perhaps "better than" the emperor is waiting for me to be sentimental, "... try it and see how the roles of language. There are few places like this in his poem otherwise exquisite. Very nice, very well done.

Congratulations ... keep writing

Tockers5... said...

Ooooh .... deep.

Now my brain hurts ..... Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I think I've said, you have skills ... Are you famous? "LOL, Snape

DRAGON HEART said...

Just DRAGON seconds for a good job

Post a Comment