Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ideas For Art To Wear Brownie Try It Why Do Bujinkan/Martial Art Practicers Wear Split-toed Tabi Boots?

Why do Bujinkan/Martial Art practicers wear split-toed tabi boots? - ideas for art to wear brownie try it

Hello. I am interested in the martial arts, Bujinkan in particular. I realized that everyone contributes tabi boots split finger. What is the reason behind it? In my opinion, have not wear tabi ninja like in the movies, why they are used in the martial arts? If this idea?

3 comments:

devinwil... said...

First, I wish him luck on his journey in learning.

Working people with this studeied this art for many years there have told me. The tabi are used to improve the finger gap balance.and wear sandals with socks. The soft sole of these protect the feet and helped to stifle the sounds of walking or fast forward; 0)

Humbly available
Devin Willis

idai said...

Hello there

I could have answered your question?

Tabi are the base of the traditional Japanese clothing.
Ninja Tabi was not easy, because they are available in 1500. Instead, he wore a shell divided sock combined with straw sandals.

We use go to work, but now we have to take the car if you know what I mean?

May I suggest, explains the acquisition of wind-DVD Shinobi that all the trash behind the ninja you see on TV. It is a true art, there are only losing to the image of the Ninja and think only how jujitsu.

And the big toe is one of the priorities for the body's equilibrium. And the toes, the toes! Too complicated to explain in this report. Check Amatsu!

Best wishes

IDAI

Ryan F said...

I belive it was a practice used Foot Wear Asia, have been created where sertain martial arts. I hope that natrualy simply a part of the uniform. As Gi is not in the sense that karate was founded last.

Post a Comment