Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Staten Island Funeral Homes Help On Information On Great-great Grandmother? Do Funeral Homes Usually Hold Death Certificates?

Help on information on great-great grandmother? Do Funeral Homes usually hold death certificates? - staten island funeral homes

http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/HintList.as ...

Is this the right person who is my grandmother's grandfather. This is the census of 1910. My grandmother told me that her grandmother, who was born in Italy. Because my great-grandmother, Mary Rose, born in 1915 in the U.S. (but in fact he moved to Italy for some time) as a child, I have reason to believe that this would be a possibility, it was my great-great-grandfather, Augustin, married at the time. In other words, if she married this link? Or if you have children? Or live with it? This is perhaps not the right person, but possible. Hudson County, New Jersey and the southern part of Brooklyn, New York, where I know that her daughter has lived almost his entire life, and died there, not far from each other.

In addition, there was nothing he wanted to ask something on this subject are also related. I looked at the map of the body of my father from his grandfather again. I found the funeral home they are used.

There are two different funeral homes, with a grandfather-mailACH on each side. They went to Pitta Funeral Homes in Brooklyn, NY for the great-grandmother, Mary Rose Lozito, and my other hand, my great-grandfather, Joesph Mazzola. Assunta''Susan''Mazzola from my grandmother and my grandfather Rocco Lozito, went to John Vincent Scalia Funeral Home, Staten Iceland, NY.

I call these two funeral homes (who are) still in business and ask if it has information about his death certificates.Do you think you have to have death certificates on file? Are you saying his birthplace or his parents that he was on this CD? While funeral homes have any questions, you do not think they gave me this information by phone, when I said I was his little son and made genealogical research?

0 comments:

Post a Comment