Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dog Stretcher How Can You Get A Petition Started, Bill Get Signed By Senate My Dog Died Under A Vet's Care?

How can you get a petition started, bill get signed by senate my dog died under a vet's care? - dog stretcher

without superison. My dog hanged himself in custody of a vet.All complaints were filed. I'd passed a law that if the animal is "suggested" that he can spend the night, have a waiver signed, how to sign a document, if not a general anesthetic in this area. People do not read applications for a long time, until the question and I appreciate your comments. That the PS called me and said: "With your permission, we would keep the dog overnight, so that we can see and verify, can not get stitches to his leg." Reluctantly, I accepted me, but after all, should be observed. He called me the next morning and told me that my dog was dead and hanged himself and wanted a credit card by phone for their services. Of course, I was in shock is not that I do not pay, and when I get my dog with him to another vet for an autopsy to take voluntarily to do it for free. He asked to meet him, and I left the impression that follow. So I said as I for my dog never had this Happis first and get the point in my "hospital". Then he took my dog and she was on a stretcher and a garbage bag with her head ... and shows me 5 stitches in the eyelid little to correct the malaise (entropion) to. What would you do, yes, I'm demanding, but I need this law passed, the customer must know the law, there is no oversight. I think he wanted to collect a sensation overnight. Collier instead of his idiot () with a plastic cone collar. It was only 1yr4mos old. Comments? Yes, I know that animals are treated as property. Thank you for your contribution, and find it ridiculous. She died of asphyxiation by another veterinarian.

1 comments:

KJM24 said...

It's terrible. I would be angry that you, like it sounds crazy. I do not know how I get a bill passed, I hope you know how I did not pay the bill and make sure he remembers that for a long time to come to your precious dog.

Post a Comment